[Five on Friday] Halloween Snaps

Friday, October 24, 2014

Last month, Erinn did a post on saved snaps. Seriously, her post spoke right too me. I do the EXACT SAME THING. With Instagram, you can't just save the image like you can on Pinterest or Facebook so I take a screen shot to save the picture for reference later. A collage of my saved snaps would definitely be a post for a different day (or this post should be call thirty five (or more!) on friday), so today I am going to focus on five of my favorite Halloween captures.

ONE.

IN LOVE with these pumpkins! Love love love the colored pumpkins with the gold glittery stems!

source @ohgoodiedesigns

TWO.

How creative and easy are these donuts? Festive and simple are right up my alley!

source @whimsyandwise

THREE.

How fun are this prints to hang on your wall or decorate a mantel or display on a party table for Halloween?

source @caravanshoppe

FOUR.

Jessica (Little Baby Garvin) is always so festive! How awesome is this mantel?


source @jlgarvin

FIVE.

How fun for an adult Halloween party??

source @mypaperpinwheel

And just one more... I saw this on Facebook and thought it was ADORABLE.
Seriously, look at that picture on the left.
How stinkin' cute is this little girl?!?!

source unknown (Facebook)


And for fun ... how cute is this for Thanksgiving??

source @weheartparties

Happy Friday!


******

Linking up with these lovely ladies!


Momfessionals

10 comments:

  1. I do the same thing! I even do it with some of my Pinterest finds so it reminds me to try them soon instead of forgetting about them! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink up witches! Baha ha!!!

    I love those pumpkins to. Usually I prefer the unpainted look but I could totally go for those.

    I can't believe Halloween is almost here and gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh I LOVE those pumpkins!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those donuts would be a HUGE hit in our house. And the Drink Up Witches - bahahahaha!!
    What a simple and genius idea for the IG snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I do this too! Love all the ones you snapped. Love the drink up witches! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm now even more officially excited for halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love all of these! Those pumpkins are super cute though. I have been looking up painted pumpkins on Pinterest lately. People are so creative. I think I'll stick to carving this year but defintiely going to do some painting next year. Those monster donuts are super cute too. I know Myles would love them except he won't eat donuts lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little girl is so cute! A lot of festive ideas- I love the colorful pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I love connecting with my readers! I respond back via email so please make sure that your email is connected to your profile. Thanks for stopping by :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS