[Featured On] Wife Mommy Me

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Wednesday friends!

If you need me today, you can find me guest posting over at my friend 
Stephanie's blog, Wife Mommy Me.

I hope you'll head over to see what I have to say :)

***

A little sneak peek...

As a blogger, we put our lives out on the world wide web for all to see. What made you decide to start blogging? Do you ever fear you are sharing too much?
I started my blog shortly after Mason was born in 2012. And to be honest, looking back now, I wish I had started it from the minute I found out I was pregnant (well maybe not the minute, but you know what I mean). I started my blog to document Mason's life. It originally started out as a place for me to write about our days and updates with Mason so friends and family far away could keep up with what was going on with us. The blog has since grown into so much more, but still remains with my same purpose. I love that my blog is like an online scrapbook of Mason's life and I actually often refer back to old posts when someone asks "when did Mason first start crawling? or walking? or what was his first solid?". As much as I should remember off the top of my head, I have so much going on in there that it's nice to be able to refer back to something that can give me an exact answer.
Sometimes I do fear that I am sharing too much. I've heard so many horror stories of people getting pictures of their children stolen by random people and claimed as their own that it really scares me. The fact that someone can learn about your life through your blog, steal a picture of your child, and make it their own worries me. I've been lucky so far to not run into that problem (or at least that I know of) but I am looking into putting some sort of logo or watermark on my photos so nobody can do that.
***
And I can't leave you without a couple pictures of my sweet boy...
so here's a couple throwback Wednesday (yes, I just made that up!) pictures that I love love love!




7 comments:

  1. Great guest post today! So So So jealous you and stephanie and Desiree all get to hang out! Man I live on the wrong side of the country... sorta ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nonono it isn't throwback wednesday! it is wayback wednesday! geesh =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures of Mason are the sweetest!!
    Loved your spot light post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking over today. I loved reading your post and getting to know even more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Elizabeth! I always love finding new blogs and learning more about my favorite bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to watermark my pictures too! The over sharing thing scares me sometimes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your post! Those pics of Mason when he was little are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I love connecting with my readers! I respond back via email so please make sure that your email is connected to your profile. Thanks for stopping by :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS