Thankful : Day 7

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Today is am thankful for this guy :


My husband. Seth.

Today is our three year wedding anniversary!

I am thankful he popped the question.
I am thankful I said yes.
I am thankful for all the events in our lives that lead us down this road to meet each other.
I am thankful that we got to celebrate with our friends and family on this day three years ago.
I am thankful that he loves me unconditionally and supports me no matter how crazy my idea.
I am thankful he is such an amazing, caring, loving father to our son.
I am thankful he will be right there with me when I grow old.

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."
I love you so much!
Happy Anniversary!

And for fun... a few of my favorite pictures!

Top : girls shoes (Converse - mine : pink, girls : black), photo booth and the car that took us to our hotel
Middle : the cake, the place cards, the girls flowers
Bottom : the reception, my flowers, the favors (lotto ticket scratchers)

November 7th is my mom's birthday.
My mom, unfortunately, passed away in 2003 from breast cancer. As soon as Seth and I got engaged I knew that I wanted my mom to be a part of our wedding. A girl needs her mom at her wedding! Together we decided that getting married on her birthday would be a great way to ensure that she was a big part of our big day. Since she couldn't be there physically, we also had a memory candle lit throughout the whole ceremony for her. And as a huge surprise, my bridesmaid, Stacy, got these beautiful little breast cancer angel pins for all of the girls to wear so my mom was close to our hearts. 









Thank you Bauman Photographers for capturing all of these wonderful moments during our wedding!



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS