Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

This Sunday Funday we went to the pumpkin patch! I've been dying to go since last year, hoping that Mason would enjoy it (or at least somewhat remember it? understand it? like it?) more than last year. Last year he was only a wee baby...only 3 months old.

October 2012

Last year we went to Tanaka Farms. Tanaka Farms is actually at the same place at Strawberry Farms, the place we got married. It was really fun to go back! But this year we decided to try something different and go to the pumpkin patch at Irvine Regional Park. I've been there a couple times - once for family pictures last year and once this year with my friend Kim and her daughter, Lily, for a walk and a quick trip on the train.

I had this great idea of going at 10:30am...slightly after it opened but possibly still early enough not to be crowded because people would be at church. Boy was I wrong! There was a HUGE line to get in that took us probably 20+ min and then we had to park way far away also so I guess there is no "quiet time while people are at church on Sundays" at the pumpkin patch! Either way, once we got it, it was super fun! They have lots of little areas with different size pumpkins, TONS of those "stick your head in the hole and take a picture as a character" wood stands, a couple bounce houses, face painting (which looked AWESOME!!!), a haunted house, a hay ride (which we were going to go on but kid meltdown ensued), a train ride and much more! They actually also have a Christmas Train as well as Santa pictures for Christmas at Irvine Park that I am thinking about going to. Hopefully Mason will not cry his head off when he sees Santa!






Not so sure at first but then loving touching the pumpkins!

Pony Riding


On the train

Mommy -- Daddy
Baby
Pumpkins



Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet!! Love all your pictures. I can't wait for next year when Maggie's a little older to run around the pumpkins. Definitely the best time of year.

    P.S. Thank you for your sweet comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I love connecting with my readers! I respond back via email so please make sure that your email is connected to your profile. Thanks for stopping by :)

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS