Happy 2013!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 was an amazing year and I cannot wait for what 2013 holds for us! I freaked out last night when I realized it was 2013 and my BABY would be ONE and Seth quickly brought me back to reality telling me that he wasn't even 6 months old yet and I should slow down :) But that didn't stop my from etsy-ing and pinterest-ing today for ideas for his first birthday!

Mason only had a little over 5 months to enjoy 2012 but here are some of Seth and my highlights followed by Mason's.

Happy 2012!
January 1, 2012 - Rose Parade in Pasadena

January - San Diego Zoo with the girls

February - Valentine's Day party

March - Seth's 30th birthday

April - Easter

June - my baby shower

June - my baby shower

The biggest highlight of the year!
Mason is born
July 18, 2012

September - Mason's first Angels game
October - first time at the pumpkin patch

November - Mason's first time at Disneyland
December -  first boat parade and first Disney on Ice show

Holidays - first Halloween, first Thanksgiving,
first Hanukkah and first Christmas

December - first New Year's Eve
Our wild night!

January 2013 - first New Year's Day!

There has been SO much more that has gone on but if I posted pictures of all of that, it would take up hundreds of pages! We feel so lucky to have been able to do so much and to introduce Mason to so much. Just looking back on the last 5 months of pictures (or rather just some of the pictures!) makes me feel so lucky.




Mason graduated from sleeping in a bassinet to his pack n' play to his crib to not being swaddled. He started daycare and loves being with his cousin and "girlfriend" everyday. He can sit (with help or in his bumbo) and he can roll over from his tummy to his back. He lets you know when he is hungry and usually goes from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds. He has gotten really good at tummy time. He LOVES to stick his thumb, his hand, his bib, his burp cloth, our clothes, our hands, his toys, and whatever else he can get his hands on in his mouth.

He has such a little personality. He is the light in our life. We love him so, so much. We are so blessed and cannot wait to see what will come in 2013!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!




DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS